Keep up-to-date with the latest news on Tasmanian products.
- Best Western Opens its doors to visitors - April 2022
The Best Western Hotel has re-opened its doors to visitors 4 April 2022. With guest room and restaurant renovations, we're ready to welcome your clients back to Hobart.
- Tasmanian Walking Company - April 2022
Be whisked away from the hustle and bustle of Hobart, escaping to the serenity of the Tasman Peninsula with the Tasmanian Walking Company.
- Cascades Female Factory Reopens - Hobart - March 2022
The Cascades Female Factory has reopened with a new $5 million state-of-the-art History and Interpretation Centre.
- Discovery Parks - Cradle Mountain - Redevelopment program - February 2022
Discovery Parks has announced a $20M redevelopment program for their Cradle Mountain holiday park.
- Walk on kunanyi - Under the Organ Pipes - October 2021
A new guided walk exploring the Organ Pipes Track and the Springs
- Port Arthur Historic Site New Tours - May 2021
Two new tours have commenced at Port Arthur Historic Site - Commandant's Tour and Wheel of Fate
- TMAG's gallery for children 0-7 years - May 2021
The Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery opened a new offering for young visitors.
- Air New Zealand Direct Flights to Tasmania - April 2021
Direct flights are now available from Auckland to Hobart
- Mövenpick Hotel Hobart - January 2021
Australia's first Mövenpick hotel opens in Hobart
- Wine Guide Tasmania - January 2021
Discover Tasmanian's wine trails and plan a visit to experience some of the best wines on the planet